Friday 17 June 2016

20-Days Training Ebook On How To Turn Your Blogspot Into $500 Monthly.



20-Days Training Ebook On How To Turn Your Blogspot Into $500 Monthly.

Did The Topic confuse you? Is possible, nobody has ever told me that before and have never see anybody do that. But I tried it and it worked for me. I have heard and see the proof of many internet marketers both in Nigeria and outside the countries. Many foreign internet marketer make money with an affiliate and I checked their method and find out that I can make money using this method.

What really changed my thinking is the Story of Adam Short who is making over $112,000 every month promoting affiliate products. When I look at his strategies I understand very well that is possible for me to make money with this method. And to tell you the fact, my dream became actualized.

You really need to believe me, if you don’t believe me you will find it difficult to make use of this information. Some people are making over $100,000 every month but I think if you make use of this system and you are making $500 monthly with it without doing anything, is still something.

You said $500 monthly is small? That is an extra money that you don’t spend your time working for and if you multiply 500x12=6,000. That is $6000 and if you see someone that want to buy that money you can sell it more than that. Am sure you know the present exchange rate.


Well! What you can make is more than $500 monthly if you know what you are doing, the beauty of this is; if you make $500, spend $20 for advertisement and the month that followed you will make over $1000. That is the beauty of every business, not internet business alone.


Now! Let get straight to the topic of this post. Anytime I search on internet and see the crazy way people are making money, I always want to try it, when I started promoting affiliate products on my free blogspot I believed that I can make money using this system.


Though when I first created the blog, I don’t have intention of promoting affiliate products then, because I created the blog because of my friend’s earning result on google adsense, I was surprised how he was making money on google adsense using free blogspot.


But after 4 months that I don’t get approve by google, I got frustrated and I decided to do something else. Before then i have been looking for a way to make money on clickbank, but I can’t find a way. Until I wake up one day around 2am in the night and I now thought of promoting clickbank product on my blog.


Though my blog based on health but not on a particular Topic, it based on general health niche which I will not advice you not to try if you want to start your own. But that does not stop me from making over $200 on this blog monthly. Even sometime, more than $500 monthly more than that sometime and sometime not up to that but not less than $200 monthly.


Now! This is a 20-day online training that will show you how to make money online using free blogspot to promote your affiliate products and this will make you to have a lot of subscribers that you can promote your products to at anytime you want to launch your products.



Please take this training very serious because it might be the best thing you have been waiting for. You need to follow me very well within this 20days period.


So, what are you going to learn in this 20days training on how to make $500-$5000 monthly from Free Blogspot? Maybe I will need to list everything that you will learn here:

-          How to Register on Blogspot
-          How to get the right topic for your blog
-          How to get a professional theme and template to your blogspot
-          How to submit this blog to search engine for free traffic
-          How to start to get the best keyword before you start blogging
-          The best and the first thing to do before you start to post on your blog
-          How to get good content that will make people to sign up for your news letter
-          How to write original content that will drive people to your blog
-          How to get free traffic to your blog from other blog site that are in your niche
-          How to drive traffic to your blog with no cost
-          How to use facebook as a source of traffic to your blog
-          How to convert your readers to your mailing list
-          How to get the best and free autoresponder that will make your work easy
-          Best way to get people email
-          The best CPA site to register on that will not stress you much before you can make money.
-          The best products to promote
-          The three Mega Niches that will never stop rocking the internet
-          Choosing the best offer to promote on CPA Sites
-          Spending just 30-minutes to make two great post minimum of 500 words
-          Keeping the same customers to buy from your affiliate over and over again
-          Make your subscribers your best friends
-          Introducing your own information products to your subscribers
-          Etc.

All these topic will be broken down into pieces and it will take 20 days, within that 20day you should be able to be getting 100 unique visitors daily if you follow this report very well.
Now, is time to get to work, before we start go and re-plan how you will start this. You must have a good internet connections and a good laptop/desktop computer and you must create at least 1-hours every day to do this, the more time you spend the more money you will make. 

Here is what you will need to do to get this ebook report.

Pay N1,500 into Our Company’s Bank Account Below;

Bank: Access Bank Plc.
Account Name: Legal Business Ventures.
Account Number: 002-9273-796.

PROMO PRICE=N1,500.
After payment, kindly text the depositor's name, Teller Number, what you paid for, your email address and amount paid to 08138458108.
We will send the package to you via email as soon as we confirm your payment.

LEGAL BUSINESS ONLINE VENTURES
50 MCC Road, Owerri, Imo State.
www.LegalBulksms.com
info@legalbulksms.com
08138458108, 08022845523

No comments:

Post a Comment